Designed to alleviate gastrointestinal issues like diarrhea and vomiting and encourage recovery. The Medicus Canine Bland Diet is formulated with real, whole foods chosen specifically for their low fat content and digestibility.
- Low fat
- Easily digestible Carbohydrate
- High-Quality Single Source Protein
- Gut-soothing herbs
- Limited Ingredients
- For supplemental short-term use.
- For long-term nutrition transfer to Medicus Sensitive Stomach Diet.
Who would benefit from this diet?
- Reintroduction Into Eating After A Short Period Of NPO
- Acute Gastrointestinal Upset
Ingredients: Beef, Rice, Ginger, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Ground Egg Shell, Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Pyridoxine, & Folic Acid
Cups In A Bag: 103.6 g/cup | 4 1/2 cups/lb
Calorie Content: 3,773 kcal/kg | 373 kcal/cup
The Medicus Bland Diet is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.