Coco-Milk Bones Red Velvet is made with creamy organic coconut milk. Coconut milk is rich in medium chain triglycerides and is a healthy source of beneficial fatty acids. It is a delicious, crunchy treat that supports optimal immune health and digestive health in your dog.
CocoTherapy Coco-Milk Bones coconut biscuits are vegan, grain and gluten free, dairy free, no eggs, and made with no preservatives, colors, or artificial flavors. This means dogs with allergies and sensitive tummies can enjoy them and benefit from them as well!
Coco-Milk Bones Red Velvet coconut biscuits for dogs are a truly beneficial treat:
- Supports healthy immune function with organic coconut milk
- Reduces inflammation – beets help to regulate digestion, promote a healthy gut, improve circulation, and support liver health
- Supports digestive health – coconut fiber has been shown to support digestive health and provide the healthiest form of fiber
- No animal protein. Excellent for dogs on a limited protein diet or single source protein diet (ie: dogs with kidney, liver issues, or allergies).
- Pure, simple ingredients
Ingredients: Organic buckwheat flour, organic coconut flakes, organic coconut nectar, organic coconut milk, organic coconut oil, organic beets
All ingredients are 100% human grade, 100% USDA certified organic, and non-GMO.
Net Weight: 6 oz (170 g) Comes in a re-sealable pouch.
Calorie Content (calculated):
- Metabolizable Energy: 3355 kcal/kg
- 1 bone (1 1/8" x 1/2"): 16 kcal
MADE IN THE USA.