THIS PRODUCT HAS UP TO 4 DAYS PROCESSING TIME
Denamarin allow dogs to receive SAMe and silybin in a tasty treat, eliminating the need to "pill" your dog daily. Additionally, the chewable tablets allow for quicker uptake of the SAMe and less variability between dogs when compared to enteric-coated tablets. When liver function is compromised, the exact cause can often be difficult to determine. Supporting the liver, regardless of the cause, is essential to keep it working properly.
Administering SAMe (S-Adenosylmethionine), which is found in Denamarin, has been shown to markedly increase liver levels of glutathione, an important compound for liver health formed when SAMe is metabolized. The SAMe in Denamarin has also been shown to help protect liver cells from cell death and may help cell repair and regeneration. Denamarin also helps support your dog's liver through the administration of silybin. Silybin is an active part of an extract from milk thistle, known as silymarin, and has been shown to support liver function by helping maintain a healthy oxidative balance.
While best known for supporting the liver in dogs, Denamarin also has a place in supporting brain health. Denamarin provides SAMe in a stabilized form to help with brain health and act as a neuroprotector. Denamarin also provides a bioavailable form of silybin which supports oxidative balance.
- Increases levels of glutathione, an important compound for liver health
- Has also been shown to help protect liver cells from cell death and may help cell reparation and regeneration
- Supports pet’s liver with silybin, which maintains a healthy oxidative balance
- Provides SAMe in a stabilized form to help with brain health and act as a neuroprotector
- Easy to administer, chewable tablets for dogs of all sizes