Denamarin for Small Dogs up to 12 lbs (30 Tabs)
THIS PRODUCT HAS UP TO 4 DAYS PROCESSING TIME
Denamarin helps protect liver cells from cell death and may help cell repair and regeneration. Denamarin also helps support your pet’s liver through the administration of silybin. Silybin is an active part of an extract from milk thistle, known as silymarin, and has been shown to support liver function by helping maintain a healthy oxidative balance.
When liver function is compromised, the exact cause can often be difficult to determine. Supporting the liver, regardless of the cause, is essential to keep it working properly. Administering SAMe (S-Adenosylmethionine), which is found in Denamarin, has been shown to markedly increase liver levels of glutathione, an important compound for liver health formed when SAMe is metabolized.
While best known for supporting the liver in dogs and cats, Denamarin also has a place in supporting brain health. Denamarin provides SAMe in a stabilized form to help with brain health and act as a neuroprotector. Denamarin also provides a bioavailable form of silybin which supports oxidative balance.
- Increases levels of glutathione, an important compound for liver health
- Has also been shown to help protect liver cells from cell death and may help cell reparation and regeneration
- Supports pet’s liver with silybin, which maintains a healthy oxidative balance
- Provides SAMe in a stabilized form to help with brain health and act as a neuroprotector
- Easy to administer, chewable tablets for small dogs