FortiFlora CANINE Nutritional Supplement by Purina
Purina FortiFlora for Dogs is a probiotic nutritional supplement for pets suffering with diarrhea and poor intestinal health. If your dog is suffering from diarrhea due to a change in home circumstances, boarding, eating the wrong types of food, a move, or the use of antibiotic therapies, or if your puppy has soft stools, why not ask your veterinarian how FortiFlora could assist.
Benefits of Fortiflora:
- Probiotic supplement for dietary management of dogs with diarrhea
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Proven to promote intestinal health & balance
- Contains guaranteed amounts of live active cultures
FortiFlora™ is recommended as a nutritional supplement to help with the following:
- Diarrhea associated with microflora imbalance
- Acute enteritis
- Diarrhea associated with stress, antibiotic therapy, and diet change
- Poor fecal quality in puppies
- To promote a strong immune system
Each box of FortiFlora contains 30 one-gram sachets. FortiFlora restores a natural and healthy balance to your dog's intestines with its unique microencapsulated live microorganisms. FortiFlora canine nutritional supplement also contains proteins, vitamins and minerals, and it can be easily mixed with your dog's normal food.
The active probiotic in FortiFlora is Enterococcus faecium, and each packet is guaranteed to deliver 108 CFU/g to your dog. Other ingredients include vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, beta carotene, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate and sodium selenite. Many customers recommend FortiFlora for use as a regular nutritional supplement for dogs that are continually sick but otherwise healthy. So if you are looking for a canine nutritional supplement that will ensure intestinal health for your dog, check out the benefits of FortiFlora.