Medicus Sensitive Stomach Diets for dogs are therapeutic meals designed to provide the nutritional framework for the unique needs of a dog with an unbalanced microbiome & stomach upset.
- High-quality proteins
- Easily digestible carbohydrates
- Spore-forming probiotics
- Gut-soothing herbs
- High fiber – 9.34%
Who would benefit from this diet?
- Chronic Gastrointestinal Upset
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease – Following short-term use of Medicus Bland Diet
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Conditions Requiring A Low-Fat Diet
- Chronic Sensitive Stomach – i.e. propensities to vomiting &/or diarrhea
- Conditions Requiring An Easily Digestible Diet
- Fiber-Responsive Gastroenteritis
Ingredients: Beef, Rice, Sweet Potato, Egg, Flaxseed, Banana, Blueberries, Pumpkin, Psyllium, Ginger, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Ground Egg Shell, Kelp, Chicory Root, Aloe Vera, Mixed Tocopherols, Bacillus Species, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Pyridoxine, & Folic Acid
Cups In A Bag: 101.6 g/cup | 4 1/2 cups/lb
Calorie Content: 3,810 kcal/kg | 387 kcal/cup
Complete & Balanced: The Medicus Canine Sensitive Stomach Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.