Suitical Recovery Suit for Dog- Post-Surgical Recovery
- Professional alternative to the "Cone of Shame" (E-Collar). Would you wear a cone?
- Pets are protected from themselves as well as from others.
- When in heat or with light incontinence. Reduces the risk of blood or urine stains in your house.
- Covers skin conditions (when using ointments, the Recovery Suit also prevents dogs licking it off).
- Protects wounds, sutures, hot spots and helps to keep it dry.
The Suitical Recovery Suit are a professional alternative to a cone and full body bandage. Suitable for first aid purposes, hot spot, wound and bandage protection, skin conditions, when in season or incontinence and a lot more… The design is based on the animal’s shape and anatomy with a snug fit as result. Manufactured using a breathable stretchy Cotton / Lycra fabric, giving complete freedom of movement without compromising strength or durability. Thanks to the rear closure effortless to fit.
The Suit for Cats are different in size and shape compared to the Suit for Dogs. For most cats, it can remain fastened when using a litter box, due to the specially tailored space under the tail.
Reduce stress, this helps for a quicker recovery.
Recommended by Veterinarians.
Alternative to Cone Collars