This formula combines two of the healthiest fish protein sources in the world. Both are high in heart-healthy Omega-3 fatty acids and rich in beneficial minerals like Potassium, Phosphorous and Selenium. Your dog will love this catch.
- Puppies Feed Up To 2 Times Per Pound Of Body Weight Over Adult Levels.
- Pregnant Females Minimal Increase Needed During First 6 Weeks. Weeks 7, 8, And 9 Increase Up To 25%.
- Lactating Females Immediately After Whelping, Nutritional Demand Increases By 50% Compared To Maintenance Levels. During Peak Lactation (Around 4-5 Weeks), Increase Feeding Up To 300% Of Regular Intake. Feed In 3 Equal Meals Per Day.
- When Switching Your Dog's Diet, We Recommend That It Should Be Done Gradually Over 5-7 Days, Increasing The Amount Each Day With The Present Diet As Sudden Change In Diet May Result In Digestive Disturbances.
- See Your Veterinarian Regularly. Keep Fresh Water Available.
- Zignature Trout & Salmon Meal Formula For Dogs Is Formulated To Meet The Nutritional Levels Established By The Aafco Dog Food Nutrient Profiles For All Life Stages, Including Growth Of Large Size Dogs (70 Lbs Or More As An Adult).
Ingredients: Trout, Salmon Meal, Chickpeas, Peas, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacinamide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Potassium Chloride, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (Min) 31%
Crude Fat (Min) 14%
Crude Fiber (Max) 4%
Moisture (Max) 10%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 3.2%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min) 2%
Taurine* (Min) 0.2%