Zignature Canned Kangaroo Formula is made with high-quality Kangaroo to give your pup a true taste of the outback! This delicious wet food formula contains at least 78% moisture, is made with nutrient rich Kangaroo as the first ingredient, and includes wholesome ingredients like peas and chickpeas to round out a well-balanced diet.
- Puppies Feed Up To 2 Times Per Pound Of Body Weight Over Adult Levels.
- Pregnant Females Minimal Increase Needed During First 6 Weeks. Weeks 7, 8, And 9 Increase Up To 25%.
- Lactating Females Immediately After Whelping, Nutritional Demand Increases By 50% Compared To Maintenance Levels. During Peak Lactation (Around 4-5 Weeks), Increase Feeding Up To 300% Of Regular Intake. Feed In 3 Equal Meals Per Day.
- When Switching Your Dog's Diet, We Recommend That It Should Be Done Gradually Over 5-7 Days, Increasing The Amount Each Day With The Present Diet As Sudden Change In Diet May Result In Digestive Disturbances.
- See Your Veterinarian Regularly. Keep Fresh Water Available.
- Zignature Kangaroo Formula For Dogs Is Formulated To Meet The Nutritional Levels Established By The Aafco Dog Food Nutrient Profiles For All Life Stages, Including Growth Of Large Size Dogs (70 Lbs Or More As An Adult).
Ingredients: Kangaroo, Vegetable Broth, Peas, Sunflower Oil, Kangaroo Meal, Chickpeas, Agar-Agar, Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid), Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Marine Microalgae Oil, L-Carnitine.
Crude Protein (Min) 9.0%
Crude Fat (Min) 4.0%
Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%
Moisture (Max) 78%